View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!! Didn't I respond to a similar post last year??? I have been subjected to ABUSE from lowes inc. over an account that I PAID by certified check, (and sent them a copy of the check) since oct 2000, and when I left nationwide insurance, ( see criminal in websters dict), and went with Allstate , I was billed 207$ for 2 days coverage in april, and I had signed on with allstate in march!
Jerry

PS. Your credit score just WENT TO HE!!!!!!!! And it will be a cold day in HE!!!!!!!! before they take it off!!! I'm going to COURT, and making them justify this ABUSE to a jury of my PEER$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!
I STILL feel your pain!!
Remember that I said that a BOGUS CRAP was there from a bill I didn't OWE?? WELL!!!, I just got a copy of my credit report!! I have threatened, negotiated, begged, pleaded, and recieved a letter stating that I DO NOT OWE THE MONEY!!! Since 4-12-05, A bill that I DO NOT OWE has been keeping my score lower, and costing me more money for EVERYTHING!!! I have NO choice!!! I MUST go to the COURTS!!!

Nationwide is NOT on your side!!! They want to KILL you!!! Run!! while there is still time!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry