Thread: pissed off
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 07:22 PM
not just a fan, a Member!

yeah the worst thing is that i don't think in talking to any of the city staffers that they can take care of anything... as in, i don' tthink its in their authority to just let me have my car back...

i'm trying to find someone higher up in the system to complain to... if anyone has lead, please let me know...

dunno.... this car has been a cash pit.... at this point, the fact that they might try to sell the car before i get a chance to go back to the midwest... i think i have 3 options 1. take next friday off, fly back to chicago and get things sorted out (but that's just going to cost lots of money and i'm not sure if things can be straightened out in one day) 2. forget about this car, cut my losses or 3. get an attorney... but in order for 3 to be worth it, i might have to sue the city for having regulations that are arbitrary and capricious.... that might be an expensive law suit.... although i don't mind someone taking contingent fee on this...

grr... i still love the city of chicago, but so disappointed in the daly dynasty....

oh yeah, someone pointed out gas receipts for moving the car... basically my buddy just drove the car around the block like once every 2, 3 days, so it really hasn't mounted miles.... so... blech...

me sad.... =(
mrspyder: gotta have a drop top in cali...

always looking for a reliable 5spd svx...