View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 08:57 AM
tancred

Re: uh oh, gonna have to call BS...

Quote:
Originally posted by sportbiker
"So my buddy has this black 93 NSX that he bought in vegas awhile ago, and he lost his job and couldnt afford the payments for it and his xterra. So being the nice friend that I am..I bought it..."

"Im pretty happy with it, It has shocked and amazed me for being a honda...."

"The engine is a 3.2L 6 Cylinder V-TEC Red lines at 8k, 290hp. 6 speed Manual, Targa Top. Weighs 3038 on the landscape scale down the street. No Mods, cost me 10,800 w/ 78k Miles. It was what he owed on the loan still.
Mid engine Rear Wheel Drive. LSD in the rear....."

First, c'mon....whos gonna let a NSX go for $10,800? Second the pix are of a '94, first year for those wheels and the car pictured does not have a targa roof, which was introduced in 1995. Second you listed the specs for a 97'+ car, in 1997 the introduced the 3.2L 290hp 6speed version...which "your" '93 wouldn't have. How can someone say "their" car has a targa roof when it obviously doesn't? How can someone say "their" car is a 6spd when it's not...I don't see how you cannot know that being a car guy on a car message board

If you're gonna lie about "your" car on a car message board, atleast get the specs right.

Your not too bright are you? With all your **** talking you sent to my email this is the best you came up with? Im really disappointed.. As for the wheels determining the year, I will go take pics of my 88 RX-7 with 91 RX-7 wheels...I guess I must own a 91.
you must be a little slow, but thats ok, the SVX board will forgive you..Sounds pretty pointless...And as you were told, the guy who I was talking to about selling me the car, was a friend of my sisters, and the guy didnt know that his own NSX was a 6 cylinder he had to go home and look if it was a 4 or 6, because she had argued her GSX would stomp the NSX. I dont know **** about hondas, I dont care to, I know very little about piston motors, I have always been a rotary user, so I dont really care if the specs were wrong, that was what the guy told me when I was going to buy the car. I feel soooooooo bad now, i posted a hp rating 20hp higher then the actual year ...I care "." this much. I really do, and if your bored enough to wanna continue go for it. Have a NICE Day.

As for price, it was the remaining amount on the guy's loan. And you can buy a decent NSX on ebay or autotrader for roughly 9-18k. For a 91-93.

That about sums it up, righ there..

Last edited by ensteele; 08-18-2004 at 10:16 AM.