View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 11:45 PM
Some Random Weirdo

Re: amr engineering aluminum radiator batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Spaceman View Post
I wonder if each rad will come with a pre-shipment DVD lecture about how much customers "suck", and, how they have "no idea what it is like to run a business like his." He had the script down to a fine art the last time.

After he took all that money for those rads, and, had people sitting around waiting, he buggered off on a vacation. When customers were upset that they had to wait an unreasonable amount of time, and then found out he was on vacation, he had the gall to lash out at them, the people paying for him to lay on a beach, while their cars were laid up in their garages. I recall one of his talking points being that SVX rads were a "small" and "unprofitable" segment of his business, therefore SVX owners were on the back burner, behind his bigger, more profitable projects, and, his vacations, even though they had already paid.

He isn't a serious businessman. He makes the decision to offer a product to a "small" segment of the market, takes the money for it, and then leaves the people to swing in the wind. Then blames the customers when they expect to be treated the same as any other customer. He likes the money, and, being "the boss", but, the people who pay for it all, and, who he has to answer to, are just an inconvenience to him. When the heat gets turned up on him, he turns on his customers, lectures them about how tough it is, how they "don't have a clue", and, how he has bigger fish to fry.

I, for one, will never add to his burdens, by troubling him with any of my money.