View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 09:35 PM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Foward Harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXdc
Yeah, I received a "PM box full" email from the board at the same time. I purposely let it fill up so people would have to use email to contact me . But that doesn't work so well if you don't find my "for sale" post...
For Sale: Radio Wiring Harnesses for SVX!!
(The board used to have a "send email to this user" link on the profiles and when you clicked on a person's username in a post. I hope that feature comes back sometime)

As RojoRocket said, many SVX owners have been buying factory head units from other Subarus to keep the "stock" look while still upgrading to a 6-disc changer (and even MP3, aux-in, and satellite on the latest decks).

I have the reverse harness that plugs into newer Subaru HUs. Combine that with the SVX harness for a plug-n-play solution.
Hi there.
I tried to e-mail and it wouldn't go through for some reason...
Would you mind messaging me with another way of contacting you,I am in need of your foward harness,I just recieved my new head unit and am iching to put it in.
Thank you much
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
1997 SUS Legacy,finally got the engine in after a year!!
My Locker
www.myspace.com/devilhornz