View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 07:43 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by stanbu815
Randy - Thanks for the explanation on the initials. Makes sense to me.

My club name is a left-over from many years ago when I had an AOL email address. I tried all the combos of my name and finally had to use my birthday to get an address...and that was about 1995.

As for "Stan the Man", I guess I have been called that off and on again all my life. I was brought up in the era of Stan Musial so the name "took". I won't go into the other names I have been called because I will be kicked off this board.

See you next month.
I chose my handle, never expecting to use it except to get a little advice about this weird car I was going to buy. I signed into the old Yahoo club with the first thing I could think of. That was almost four years ago. It has since become my identity in the SVX community. My AOL screen name is TRSpit80, from my days of owning a Triumph Spitfire. Unfortunately, I had to give up my first AOL screen name that I had used during my first free trial period. It was "Triumphrat."
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI