View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 10:44 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
I think you have bigger issues then how to mount your oil sprayer. If you think they were pissed because you cut them off, wait till you spray something on thier car. When you have sunken down to the level of those below you, you are no better, and in reality, far worse then them as you should have know better. As for your smoking a plant B.S., if you need drugs to get by, like I said you have other issues. So stealing DVDs by breaking the codes so you can bang out copies is OK? If that was your money you'd have a different opinion on what was ok and what isn't. What seperates us from the losers in this world, is we have rules to live by that are fair and reasonable. I realize the system doesn't always work, but that is because of lawyers and morons that sit in a jury and come back not guilty because they are pissed off in having thier day taken from them. But it's the only system we have and if you aren't happy with it, pay attention and change it. Actually vote and hold people responsible. Crying and being apethatic is the loser's way out. So is bending reality to suit your own agenda. I really thought it might be getting better, but to hear people actually thinking about oil sprayers and flames is disheartening. People like you are the reason I never go out without my sidearm. God forbid I somehow disrespect you by changing lanes or inadvertantly taking "your" parking space. You need to grow up and look around before you end up dead my friend. I'm not telling you how to live your life, but hopefully presenting a counter viewpoint for you to think about.
thank you
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .