View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Fiat 500 anyone?

I still haven't figured out why Benebob trolls here. He does not have a SVX anymore, but continues to tell us of our shortcomings. It does not concern him anymore, so he should move on. We are happy with our unknown cars and don't need anyone to attach us about what we should or should not do. If we want to enjoy ourselves hiding in a parking lot in Morgantown, so be it. We have this site to exchange good ideas, help each other with some maintenance, and get together to enjoy our friendships made here. We don't really need someone to keep attaching the site or our members. He said that the site attaches itself. Well, when he is not here throwing daggers, the site seems to be just fine. It is only when Benebob shows up that our members become unhappy with his visits and then report the posts of where he has been last.
[/QUOTE]

I have been wondering this for well over a year at this point... His trolling and arguing have turned many members away from this forum or at the minimum, caused them to not come as often.(me included) Typically I just ignore most things posted from him as after awhile I realized all his posts turned into pissing contests about his Jag and TVR like they were God's gift to this earth. It's really getting quite old.
He turned a pleasant thread into a hostile one as he has been doing.