View Single Post
Old 03-25-2002, 12:40 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
I don't think you want me to start... OK, where to begin... I would like to tell you Dan that this is only my opinion and nothing more. I like the SVX in yellow. I think it is good. However, I'd love it a little more if it was slightly orangeish yellow or lighter (firetruck) yellow. Yellow on the SVX is a nice sharp colour.

Secondly IMHO , SVX in yellow would look a whole lot better with 17" brushed aluminium or chromed rims.

I like the scoop idea. that is a good thing. I have seen some carbon fiber scoops and they look sweet. SVX would be a nicer looking car with a scoop.

As for the wings, the only wing on the SVX i like is the prototype wing that was made for the show room. I don't like the current spoiler I have and Wings that are made without take off ability is just a waste. Just my opinion.

But as long as you love what you did, that's all good. I have strobes on mine. A lot of people would not even think about that. What ever float your boat man. Good luck with your SVX.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!