Thread: Testing the TPS
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 04:58 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinn360
Its only sarcastic if you read it that way. I was trying to be funny I guess I failed I should have posted one of these next time I will!

And I know you werent posting directly to me. even though the world does revolve around me. I know I know I was just throwing in my own personal information, as I knew that you would know what I was talking about. And I dont believe Poo is a cuss word. I believe you and I are from two different worlds trevor, or at least two different sides of the same one!
Your courtesy and reply is sincerely appreciated. Unfortunately the written word can be deceiving as you point out and unwittingly we became at cross purposes. Be sure I was not offended by "poo", as you may have observed I confirm having been closely involved with the stuff !!

Although we are on different sides of the world, I am sure we are both within the same one. Not a problem, not to worry and all is well.

Cheers, Trevor *<)

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!