View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Banned

what's the matter, no bad reviews allowed. i shelled out over $6k for half assed work, i even drove the car from philly to boston down 2 quarts because the valve covers were off because the cams were installed wrong, but that wasn't figured out until after my new alarm was blamed for the car not starting and my alarm taken out without my permission. i also drove back without washer fluid after having the wiper replaced, but even with washer fluid the wiper washer doesn't spray. now for the juicy part, the wires ran threw the firewall for the transmission conversion were left rubbing against bare metal that made contact and caused my wipers to blow a fuse when i put the wipers on high during a rainstorm on the highway. then when the fuses kept blowing 30s the wiper motor fried and when the new wiper motor was blowing fuses was tom's wiring job discovered. i'm still waiting for the invoice on all the work i paid for. i was also told compression tests were going to be done on 2 dates and were never done, along with gtech tests that were never done. i did get the compression tests done and dynoed the car only to find out cams were installed on an engine with 2 bad cylinders, an engine tom said, "is just getting broke in" and "will last another 100k miles." the trans was also installed with bad mounts and the rear diff mounts are bad. i also got the car back with the check engine light on and a bad knock sensor that i was told was the reason for the ce light. well there's a new knock sensor in and the check engine light is on. the cams i was told would idle, still don't idle. i'm a sporting man though, if i can't put on a show at the track, i can put on a show in court. gotta love massachusetts courts