View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 04:36 PM

Re: Winter Clearout Sale svx parts Galore cheap

Alright folks this is def getting carried away.I started this new for sale post to give fellow members a chance to buy all my remaining svx parts for cheap so that I at least felt good that they would be used. I posted that I can only go online here through my blackberry phone until my laptop gets back from repair as it was under warranty and I finally got them to fix it.I said to call me to make it easy and faster for everyone.I will be attending reading this year in April and will be bringing parts to members here who have already told me what parts they want me to bring so they could buy them.I wanted to see all these parts to get used but after reading these last few posts I changed my mind and now whatever parts are left after reading will be taken care of or stored til I need them for my svxi in a few years w hen there harder to get.I want to thank all the members who have came and picked up parts or meet up with me over the last few weeks.I will be droping svx parts off in ri this week so anyone near there who needs parts let me know.anyone else who wants parts brought to the reading meet in April just call me and ill add it to the list of parts to bring.sorry for the rant but when people say they can't trust me over 2 five dollar parts l they wanted like raguiler wanted I just don't want to deal with it anymore.thanks