View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 06:50 PM
SVX Addict

Send a message via MSN to BRADY Send a message via Skype™ to BRADY
Registered SVX
Re: Sleeve lock regulator availability in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreoz View Post
I had to go through all sorts of hoops to get the $7.00 plastic bit from a Subaru dealer in the USA - he did not have the ability to take an OS credit card. If a US credit card was used it had to be shipped to the billing address of the credit card.... so I eventually asked a friend to send them a $30.00 postal order to finally get two shipped. I do have a spare one just in case if you are really stuck in getting one readily from the US.
Hi mate,

I think I will have to take you up on your offer. Subaru Australia has them on back order and the surly local parts place say they can't help (as soon as I mentioned SVX).

Let me know what we have to do.

Mike
1992 SVX Mica Red/Black (Ruby Pearl) (ADM)- 290,000 kms. With Koni adjustable front shocks, THRICE o/hauled 4EAT with transmission cooler and now the 'QUICK CHANGE' unit, custom PWR aluminium radiator, replacement water pump, fuel pump, crank pulley, Pioneer 6 x 9 rear and 6 inch front speakers, Sony Head unit, rattles from the front end and steering, front DBA slotted rotors. Blown heater core, ruined CV joints, new car park damage. FOR SALE... www.thebeatleboys.com