View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 11:23 AM

Re: Bontrager Works 22mm RSB kit BB NEW NOV. 24, 2011!!

Alright, for Michael and Dave I am going to try to get your bars packaged up this afternoon and get them coming your ways!

For everyone else, I do have an update.

I am no longer going to even include the "standard" endlinks with the bars. I never had problems with mine, but too many other people did with noise, so I am only going to include the chromoly/teflon coated links now.

That said, to counter the cost increase of parts, I will have to raise the price slightly to $275 shipped. But rest assured, not only do you get better links, you're also the first batch of bars to get STICKERS!!!! Because everyone knows that stickers make everything faster. Heck, I put one on my toolbox and even it is faster now!! The stickers look exactly like the "Bontrager Works" logo in silver and blue, and are approximately 5" x 2".

Any other questions, please ask.

For people who asked about just the links themselves, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. My internet has been very spotty recently as my house is being remodelled and sometimes things just don't get plugged back in!

I will consult my price sheets, and post a general update here for all to see.

Home of the Bontrager Works 22mm rear sway bar!!