View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:51 AM

Re: New (old?) Idea.

Ok, so I've gotten some feedback from ecutune stage 2 users, they say it works great. So that's what I'm going with (when I get the money).

In the meantime I've already aquired the following:

Eaton M90 from a supercoupe
Eaton M90 from a GTP

I bought the GTP one then found out about the MUCH smaller and better supercoupe one, so I bought one of them too.

Forrester TMIC - which I've already flipped the top "outlets" around now, and they point where I want them to go.

Saab BOV (it's a bosch part that's used as a CBV in several OEM applications, so I'll use it too).

N62 MAF

Got several offers on some purple 370cc injectors

Where I'm stuck though is this: The stock throttle body. Great design if you're running 2 chambers with an IRIS valve. ****ty design if you want to go into a supercharger. Reason being you've got to take the airflow from the single maf, split it into 2 tubes, then combine it back into one inlet. So I'm thinking of replacing it with something a bit more suited to the application.

Current options include aftermarket, or an EZ30 non-DBW one if I can find one that works. I dunno about 3 wire or 4 wire TPS, have NO idea on what to do about the idle controller.

Any suggestions on throttle bodies? Any that will be plug-n-play with the stock ECU?