View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:41 AM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Re: Continued disregard of rules, Permaban in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post
Well taking into consideration the committed and non committed members to this forum, Trevor was one of those who are really committed, and it is a shame to loose him especially with our "shrinking" society.

The case of Trevor is really really curious, to an extent that one wonders, why is this happening and why he is behaving like this?

Michael, I exchanged a lot of PMs with Trevor over the past few years, sometimes when he was quarreling with someone on the main, and I kindly asked him to cool it down and everything but he wouldn't listen. I can clearly say that I saw this coming... and I can understand a misunderstanding with a member, maybe with another and another... but not everybody.

Probably the way he addresses people should be rephrased into a softer tone and everything will be OK. His last encounter was with YT and I think this is what triggered his ban.

Trevor is a great loss, but maybe this is for the benefit of all?
I think you pretty much covered it all. I never had an issue with Trevor but often a useful thread would become nothing but an argument and attempts to prove something wrong (not always Trevor at fault here).

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles