View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:21 AM
SVX Addict

Send a message via MSN to BRADY Send a message via Skype™ to BRADY
Registered SVX
Re: Continued disregard of rules, Permaban in place.

Hello lads.

This seems a shame to me, as I have spoken to Trevor and met his wife when I was in Auckland earlier in the year.

I have intentionally stayed out of any squabbles taking place, but do not find them at all offensive or particularly damaging to the forum.

Trevor is a very well educated, passionate SVX enthusiast with substantial engineering knowledge. To lose his expertise from the forum will only hurt the rest of us here that have not got our emotions involved. This to me, seems more like a conflict of personalities, rather than a continued flaunting of the forum rules.

SVX owners by definition are interesting, 'left of centre' people. To shun a fellow member because of personality is absurd.

Michael
1992 SVX Mica Red/Black (Ruby Pearl) (ADM)- 290,000 kms. With Koni adjustable front shocks, THRICE o/hauled 4EAT with transmission cooler and now the 'QUICK CHANGE' unit, custom PWR aluminium radiator, replacement water pump, fuel pump, crank pulley, Pioneer 6 x 9 rear and 6 inch front speakers, Sony Head unit, rattles from the front end and steering, front DBA slotted rotors. Blown heater core, ruined CV joints, new car park damage. FOR SALE... www.thebeatleboys.com