View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 11:08 AM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
Subaru part number 62101PA081 is the sleeve lock regulator. It is a redesign of the clip and is found starting with the 94 SVXs. It will clip onto the place where the 92-93 window clip used to be.

Evidently there was a problem with this clip and so Subaru decided to offer this as a replaceable part starting in '94.

Cost of the part is $7.58 from subaruparts.com and about $10.00 from your dealer.
I work a mile from the dealership so i guess its worth the 10.00 to be able to pick it up and put it on when I get home. Its a PITA not being able to roll the window up n dowm, not to mention what the duct tape looks like holding the window up! THANKS for the part # though!
MOMZSVX, thanks for the offer but your windows wont stay up on your parts car if you take them off plus it looks like they are a problem anyways because they are dryrotted plastic. I still may take you up on it if they done have them at SUBY here in town.

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black