View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 07:34 AM
StaceyVX

Re: re: college town?

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
do you live in a college town? if not, i'd say that your boyfriend has some really psycho ex's. if they went to the trouble of nailing your whole car they must not really like you or your boyfriend.

pisses me off that they hit your grill too. it must have took a minute for them to think 'let's egg the grill too.' punks!
Nope, I don't live in a collegetown. I mean, there is the college I go to, which is in Center City, but he lives in a little suburb of Philadelphia. And yes, I'd say he has psycho ex's, especially the last one. She and his friend's ex have done things to his car in the past, but I don't think they know that he now has an XT6. They still once in awhile do stuff to his Taurus (which is just sitting for sale). I've never met either of his ex's, but the one had called him a few months ago trying to attempt getting on his good side.

And yea, the grill thing sucked. I used a dull knife and my finger trying to get it out of each crevice. This is why I am led to believe that it wasn't just a random thing.