View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 05:04 AM

Send a message via MSN to Maineman1963
I have to say the car almost looks too good for a 12 y/o car and I assume has been resprayed at some point ? Mileage is low but was only imported in to the UK in 2003 seemingly. I believe from the seller there is no history as such. The white stuff over the engine bay is I suspect dried out road salt and should wash off ( suprised the seller left it on as it looks awful). Our 95 UK car ( after 10 winters worth of road salt !) doesn't look this bad Between £2k and £2500 seems about right for a 94 import car given the lack of history etc. Car does look good though.

Just had our car fully serviced inc plugs, cam belt and 3 of the 4 badly corroded wheels replaced with cheap but better ones off Ebay. Will keep it going until we have them fully redone and powder coated @ £60/wheel. The indie garage I took the car to could not find anything wrong which with 95k miles is pleasing ! Take care all, David