View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Eric
You should look to see if any vocational schools in your area have an auto body course. If so, see if you can get them to paint your car. Odds are they will do it free / really cheap, and do the best job.Id bet a pretty penny they do better than maaco, and if they screw up...Who cares? it was free / really cheap. hell, even have them do the prep work too, itll be a good learning experiance
the only downside here is they may not be able to colormatch....But Im sure it couldnt hurt to ask
This was my first idea. I was going to donate 2k to the school shop that did it in the form of a prepaid account somewhere, since a publicly funded school is not allowed to make a profit.

There is actually a waiting list for this. The big one... Las Vegas Vocational on Mountain Vista, says they can pencil me in for the 2009 school year, but no guarantees. I must furnish all supplies, and no donations of any form will be accepted.
(I swear I'm not making that up.)

I think a Votech would do an outstanding job. I mean.... it's their grade, and they know some instructor will be inspecting their work.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)