View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 05:26 PM
greg

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow248

No you forgot apparently. See it's not a Subaru. If it was, then it would be just a freak incident and not representative of the REAL Subaru. No since it's GM, that means all GM cars do that.
I am not here defending Subaru either. I will not ever buy another Subaru either. I just bought a '97 outback that had a cracked head at only 120,000 miles and I have put thousands into my SVX. I love the SVX and to me it is worth every cent, but that Outback was supposed to be a daily driver and it was crap too. Aparently that is a common problem for the 97s. Not to mention the problems I have had here with the dealer and the district rep for Subaru and they have outgrown haveing to be loyal to their customers!

As for your families peice of crap caddys, I guess they got lucky or they change their oil before the level is too low. But my fathers caddy does this and two of his neighbors. One neighbor has a 03 DTS the other an 03 STS and my fathers is a 2001 eldorado. I do not think this is a coincidence!

And to make things worse, my mother will not open a hood therefore she is getting rid of her GM crap and it is already worth nothing. The best she can get for it is 31,000 dollars with 15,000 miles. A $61,000 sticker price and it is worth 50% in one year and a month. I guess everyone knows they are worthless!

~G