View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
Um, where'd that security system go...?

Okay guys, just took apart the glove box (pain in the ASS, I hope I can get it back together..), and had a peek around. I found a big silver box with relays coming out of it (cruise control module), a small black box with a wiring harness coming out of it (door lock timer?), and a 17-pin wiring harness just kinda hanging out. I'm guessing this harness went into the security module, since it also has bad wiring splicings coming out of it.

There's also a two-pin wiring harness that is connected and all, but the duct tape around it makes me wonder what exactly it is. Here's a photo of what's behind my glove box.

Anyone care to take a stab at putting labels on the parts in that photograph? I don't wanna mess around with stuff unless I'm positive I know what it is. My big questions are the two wiring harnesses next to one another--the 17-pin yellowish one and the 2-pin brown one.

Thanks.

P.S. Anyone have a security module they wanna sell me?