View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
I agree with what's been said, it was a great time with lots of variety in scenery and climate! I've even got some snow pictures!

Thanks to Larry and Sue and Aaron for putting this whole thing together - I think they even pre-ran the route twice ahead of time and considering the time and mileage that is quite a bit of effort put in (although I'm sure it was great fun!).

Thanks to Reg and Mavis for driving from Gibbons, Alberta ( map it) "just" for this event! That's over 14 hours each way! We had breakfast yesterday morning and they said it was 100% worth it and more than they expected.

Thanks to Rob for attempting an early morning day-of-meet repair of David's SVX. You guys had an ambitious plan and it is the thought and dedication that counts!

Thanks to Mark and Joy for driving up from Vancouver, WA - yeah, Reg and Mavis blew your mileage away, but it is still a long way. And very appreciated, as always.

Thanks to David for posting up pictures so fast! Glad to hear the car is running smoothly once again.

Thanks to Earl, Paul, Katie, Ali for showing up as you all reliably do so often to make these events so much fun. It is a pleasure to drive with you all.

Next event: 2007 Awards Banquet, which will be held sometime in early 2008. This is going to be a big one, celebrating the entire 5 year run of NWSVX and more. We'll try to get a date and location nailed down well in advance so everyone can make plans to be there.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...