View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 07:46 PM
simonton

Thanks for your understanding here. I appreciate it. I probably should call the regional office. How exactly would i contact them?

I think that you're right in that i shouldnt mess with this myself. I am just in fear of losing the car again. I finally get it back after months of waiting... you can all understand how it is to be without this car -- I've just been avoiding sending it back. The thought of being away from it again is sickening.

I've had a hell of a time with the mechanics I've dealt with. The first guy sat on the car for months because it was a warranty job and never even found parts. So I did have to pour thousands into a dealer fix, and the service manager there was a *****. I'd say at least he got the job done, but ****; he didn't! I tried taking the car to another subaru, but was told that the warranty repair must be done where the original work was done. But this is not what the other subaru "mechanic" told me... I think the guys i talked to at this other dealer just didnt want to deal with it. I'm tired of getting jacked around by lazy ****in...... nevermind. If you really want to hear my whole sad story just click here.