View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 11:36 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

re: muohaha

muohaha, just like us georgia boys <spits on the ground>. yeah i like semi's but it's just a pain to lug around concealed. i have a kimber compact that's just like the colt commander. it's ok, i've shot it quite a bit, but it's not my weapon of choice. i prefer my sig p220(big brother) or my sig p245(little brother). i have a few revolvers of which the snub nose .357 magnum is my choice of fun or to make people wet themselves. the s&w i carry is ok, by far not the best gun to have for longer distances, but easily fits into any of my pockets with a decent size caliber. the 12oz weight also hooked me. i was surprised after going to play poker with a few cops a few years back, that on the table after entering their house, 80% of the off duty carry were these s&w's. picked it up and it fit perfectly in my hand. we won't even get into rifles .....but revolvers are good especially if you are shot and only have the function of 1 hand, you can still load and fire away. i've gotten very good at using quick loaders in which i carry 3 on me at all times. only thing i miss from an semi is the nice hairpull trigger that you get leaving it cocked. but i've compensated by nailing the target by manually cocking the revolver and hitting the target with one shot. i'll take on a uzi in a car any day with one shot .

geez talk about hijacking threads lol....got a bit carried away after hearing about bb guns

Last edited by Noir; 08-23-2003 at 11:39 PM.