View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 11:47 PM
srmifer

i personally have taken a liking to knives...i have quite a few of them. i used to have a black on black kershaw assisted opening (basically legal switchblade) knife that was handy...but i think i lost it in a movie theater. so i switch on and off with what i carry now. thankfully, i've only had to pull it once on people...it's when i was about to get the shizznit beaten outta me by two bigger guys (i always think i can take on the world ). it saved my rear and made them decide that it wasn't going to be worth their while. but not to mention, i am pretty adept at using it...and in regular hand to hand (gotta love those self-defense/martial arts classes)...i would never carry it unless i could wield it with confidence should i need to. when i turn 21...possibly a handgun...and with minnesota's "new and improved" conceal and carry laws (they pretty much need a reason not to give you a c/c license), i could legally carry...but that decision comes in a year for me. on a lighter note...weapons are sooo much fun!! of course, only when treated with respect

ps...this isn't meant to rip on anyone...it's more of a drunken rambling...and i would like to thank the makers of goldschlager, corona, and heineken for their wonderful contribution to tonight's festivities!!!