View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 01:56 PM

Re: Gecko coilovers?

I was hesitant to do business with AMR from all the review but like most general product feedback, the upset customers seem to voice the loudest while the happy customers simply make a brief statement. With that said, I took a chance as I wanted a quality product for my car and since I wasn't in a hurry this was a reasonable option. To my surprise, Andy responded very quickly to all my emails and concerns. Maybe this business is getting more structured but his communication leading up to payment was excellent. After payment he there was no communication but he set that expectation upfront so I was ok with it. Plus if he didn't deliver I would have protected myself with a credit card dispute.

Long story short, I got the products and the packaging, shipping, and quality is excellent. One minor criticism, the bracket for the oem brake line is not position properly so instead of clipping the brake line into its holder, I have to zip tie it to the holder.

I actually bought 2 sets with the thought that I was going to pick up a second SVX but that didn't happen so I'm selling my brand new set.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64424