View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 09:49 PM
$13000 and counting...

Send a message via AIM to Crusader Send a message via MSN to Crusader Send a message via Yahoo to Crusader
Hey all, my internet is disconnected so I am not having a chance to keep up on these forums, too bad for me. I just got back from Hayes Subaru in Duluth, I spend $320 and they did nothing at all for my problem. When I brought it in before they pulled the codes and got 31 for the TPS circuit, so they ordered a "new part" to fix the problem, which turns out to be an actual TPS that had already been replaced. They didn't know what to do when the codes wouldn't clear from the computer, so now they want me to bring it in for a wiring diagnostic. From what I have read here I am thinking that it may be the TCU and now I am wondering what that costs to replace. Do you think that Hayes will be able to narrow the problem down to the TCU, or should I maybe suggest it when I bring it in..... I wish there was an easy way to test it to make sure that this was the problem. Well anyway thanks for any help in advance.

---MIKE---