View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 10:59 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Commentary

Nothing personal at all from me Mitch . One question though. Where are you getting 12 years from. The immedate clause came in November or face "serious consequences". Nothing about you have 4 months to meet ALL of our demands or you will be invaded. You and I see that as clear but can you speak for everyone who voted on that agreement? Why do you think that the President did not force a vote? Had he done that the shaky ground would simply crumble!

As someone with some legal backing you'll also understand that a true test of a law is for it to keep loopholes to a minimum and that the only way that something can be twisted to free a guilty person is on the basis of misconduct. I do not believe I have twisted nor did I ever attempt to twist my words to fit any other needs other than stating the legal fact that our country has broken the laws that it has signed regarding agrression towards another UN memeber. I just felt that it was something that everyone else should know.