View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:32 PM

leaving my svx behind

Due to constant mechanical problems with my svx I've decided to call it quits and sell the car. I've owned my svx for more than two years now and It's been a love-hate relationship the entire time. When my svx was running smoothly it brought me more pleasure than any car I've ever owned, but when it broke down I wanted to set fire to it and walk away. The biggest problem was the fact that I unknowingly bought a poorly maintained svx thinking it was a good deal, bad idea. I've spent the past two years hoping that I could one day restore the car to It's original beauty, but after a recent electrical problem I've given up and decided to cut my losses. I am currently working out a deal with a close friend of mine who is an employee of a local import performance shop. The car is going to be a project for the shop and I will post up details and pictures of the finished product. I will miss my car dearly, but in the end I just can't afford to maintain such a needy car. The shop has plans for a turbo setup on the car with a modified 4eat. Whatever their plans, I rather the car go to them than be parted out.