View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 07:11 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Onetrack Send a message via AIM to Onetrack Send a message via MSN to Onetrack Send a message via Skype™ to Onetrack
Re: People to watch out for

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingElse View Post
perhaps you could drive it to the states and walk back home...
someone could do a front clip swap.
The idea is that I plan on driving it to the states and essentially leaving it there which whoever the owner is.

Yes, its Dayle, the reason its Dayle is that he's been extremely nice and I've been talking to him since last october about the car - Also, he got burned for a 1000.00 deposit that he sent to the previous owner who promised he'd drive the car down to him, and yet did not.

I know Earl tried to get doofus out in Vancouver to get the car registered for over 2 years but the guy just simply did not want to do it.

Earl and I have made peace and there doesn't seem to be any bad blood, both of these guys really deserve the car - I want it to go to someone who will respect it for what it is, and take care of it.

I don't see much of an issue with me being able to drive it across the border, getting something on the other side and returning in it.

So now that you all know its Dayle and Earl, and have a bit more history on both of them being burned whats your take?
-One
RHD JDM - New JVC Head Unit
Quickchange kit