View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 09:46 AM

Send a message via MSN to IceBlade
Re: I love my SVX even more now

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxg765 View Post
Hello All,

Just thought I would chime in and say how much I am enjoying the SVX. Aside from that little front break ABS sensor issue (being fixed tomorrow) and my feeling that my gas mileage is on the low side, this car drives great. Tight, free of any rattles, smooth, comfortable, and most of all it got me through a heavy snow storm yesterday (and today) with no issues. Where other cars were having problems yesterday climbing some roads with slopes, I was able to zip right by and make my way up the hills with little effort. Some cars where even reversing down the one way streets unable to make up, thats how bad it was last night (in Montreal). I think I am going to enjoy this car quite a bit. It is though, still giving me a little pain to be using it as my daily driver, its the only regret I have thus far but it preformed so well this week that I figure it was built to be used and enjoyed so why should I not.

Regards

Max
First thing I did when that storm hit was take my SVX out for a spin Mine's only a FWD but it still does great in snow.

I do love my car but I'm not going to keep it put away just to look at. I love my car because it's a great car to drive.