View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
I got me a better conversation with my 8 month old going at the moment. Then again, she's just your age. Why are you here anyways? You don't own an SVX. You don't like the SVX. You bash everyone here because you're so superior. Again take your great attitude back to your GM boys. I'm sure all 3 will be happy to see ya
I understand that I hurt your feelings every day by reminding you that your precious Subarus are not made by god. This is the only forum so far that i've seen with this kind of attitude. You are so fed up with certain automakers outdoing your precious Subaru, or Porsche, or Toyota, or Honda that you resort to personal attacks against anyone who happens to like something other than what you do. Next time try using a real argument...such as "I prefer the design or the Subaru..." or "The Subaru looks so much better to me..." or "I prefer the flat six over V-designs..." etc. Get away from this "GM makes crappy cars..." etc. It doesn't work anymore.

I belong to several GM based forums, or course. One has over 55,000 members. All of them, even the ones that ARE 16, can hold a much more mature conversation than you can.

I've never said anything about me being superior, or even that by not owning or liking GM, that you are less than me. That's BS. This has nothing to do with us, it has to do with cars. Try keeping it that way.

If you can't keep your composure in this argument enough that you don't have to resort to insults, then just stay out of it and let the big boys talk.