Thread: Quite an ass
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Quite an ass

So it's in the shop today, as of a couple hours ago.
I expect it to take about a week given they don't slack off.
I told them straight I don't want any screw ups. I've had enough trouble from the rest of Anchorage.

Once it's out it should be quite an ass worth watching.

From here on, a new oil pump, stg 1v4, new tires, put the stock air filter back in, and I'll be at the track next spring.

I know I promised this summer, but things just didn't work out.

BUT, by a strange twist of fate, my mom is moving out of town, and I have dibs on her crib, yo.

I have two choices.
Ditch the apartment, move here to a neighborhood close to work where people don't steal from you, and have a garage next to the guy that does most of the labor to my car

or

keep the apartment, have no garage, drive 20 miles everyday, get stolen from, pay more, have idiotic neighbors living above me.

Dilemma: I gave my budro Ric dibs on the room that is opening up in my pad. We had a sweet setup planned out. Now this setup I have coming to me is sweeter.
You know my conscience. I don't want to back out and leave my friend hangin'. We talked about it last night but didn't really get anywhere.
This is a bomb-ass deal for me.
Sucks for him.
I'd like for him to take over the apartment, keep most of the stuff, but there's no prospective roommates for him.

Sometimes cool things that happen makes other things suck.Ya know?
Like I have to drive Jeep for a week.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.