View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:04 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiftySVX View Post
A wheel bearing is a wheel bearing. They know what Subaru said about the legacies, which is virtually identical to the SVX, bearings are set up the same way and the replacement method is exactly the same. What is it with everyone hating the dealer so much, anyway?

But by all means take it to SVXfiles, he knows all the tricks. Bob's auto repair probably doesn't care to pay for alldata, and even if they did, they wouldn't bother to look up technical bulletins for replacing the wheel bearing. And even if they did that, they wouldn't buy a $500 dollar tool just for Subarus. But go ahead and press them in, indent the inner race and out of round the knuckle. See you in 20-50k miles for the next set.
GEEZ you must work for subie or sumthin. You havenbt been here long enough to hear the horror or $$$$ stories people have been through with the SVX and dealers. As for being identicle to anything I highly doubt it. I went to the dealership and one of the guys selling subies asked me what my car was! Go figure! Im going home from work, its past quittin time...

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black