View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 10:15 AM
My kitten can woop your kitten

Send a message via AIM to Dengue Send a message via Yahoo to Dengue
Seems to me that the original statement pretty well illustrates fascism quite well. Suggesting that if people don't do something in a way that you find to be preferable they should be shot? And then follow that with the tamarity to call someone else a fascist? Very impressive.

It seems to me, that as I live in a free state (more or less) I still have to right to do what ever I want with my personal property, I have no intention of ever parting out my SVX, but, I can assure you that if I need a part for my car, I will go out of my way to find the best deal I can.

People, being the way they are, tend to enjoy doing things just to be spiteful, as a result I wouldn't be suprised if all of the consistant mewling hasn't inspired a few people to part out a car. Keep in mind that there are probably quite a large number of people that just come here to read, and don't even have accounts, and why would they want to when they are assaulted as soon as they post a message that the "non-fascists" don't agree with.

crap, that turned into a diatribe... enjoy

Skip