View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:21 AM

Just for old time sakes

When i join this group in 2005 i ask a question about why so many were parting out these cars, almost every response was knock me down and put a boot in my rear.If you go back and read my post in 2005 you see exactly why i sort of keep all to myself. One person even took the time out and put a picture of someone telling me to shut the F----k up. Now this was when i first join so do you think i would buy anything from anyone (HELL NO) but everyone has there views and all should be able to express themselves in a way it does not offend anyone. I think this is a good group of mature people and we all need help sometimes along the way. Question now is WHY all of sudden people are so sensitive about parting out cars and not before, it was only 2 years ago i ask and was concern about that and got knock down.... There is room for everyone to make some improvements with there own self and go on with life and all get along...Now i do think there should be a separate forum for the ones that do work and advertise with there signature and that should be separate from the general forum.This is a free world and to each have there own views..