View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Bad News at Reading 6

Sorry I have to be the bringer of bad news but Jesse(Subafreak) blew his engine while doing his second small run with the NO2 and the six speed. I was in the car when he launched and WOW did it launch. As he went to shift into 2nd it blew. We have guessed that it blew the head gasket out, antifreeze blowing out of the cap and overflow and oil running out of the intake. He has got to trailer it home or to Jimsbaby's house for fixin up.

On a much better note, he took it out for his first run and I was a watcher, and man did that thing get up and go!!!!!! H was tearing ass and he said it was awsome. I got to feel the 1st gear launch with the stage 2 when I was in it and I tell u what, I used every bit of the foam on his EVO seats. Put me straight back. Kicks like a mule but I think he might have to either stage the NO2 or just nix it in 1st all together. Well he will fix and and life will move on but for now we are all mourning this event.

I am sure there will be plenty of pics up later tonight as I have no camera I cannot be of help to you looking for them.

Tom

P.S. the rally was a ton of fun