View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 09:56 PM
One teal and One yellow

Thumbs up congratulations! reduce 92.7%

spencer,
i'm really, really happy for you that you solved your emission problem. i was thinking of emailing you to check with you.

my initial approach to you was to help you solve HC emission problem and better gas mileage. haha. i knew you just worried about your emission problem.

it's so cool like 92.7% reduce!! believe it or not, i have my "92"SVX
two years 8 mths. i installed that right after i bought my SVX. i knew that's a good stuff. two years ago, my HC emission reading is 0.0! i know my engine is still as good and as healthy as before. also, that's one time, straight and smooth driving (about 75mph, AC on, 4 pple in my SVX), i got as good as 28mpg on my SVX. was so happy - that's my main concern haha. well, very few pple may get 27-28mpg without putting the fuelmaxs, but, conditions may vary.

anyway, thanks for posting here before i found out. obviously, lot of pple are still doubtful. one of things is; if you install that on the wrong spot, it won't really help. maybe that's why some pple didn't get a good experience??

i know it works for me and it works for 3 of my cars. i'm getting a new motorcycle (scooter) soon it's only 150cc can get as least 85mpg - but, i plan to put one small unit fuelmax in because i love my engine.

take care,

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05