View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 03:59 PM

Re: USMB down again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
It's not that. I find that the SVX boards, much like the Trans Am boards, are openly anti-Arab, without really caring much for what any Arab members on the board think, and usually without much reason.
Omar, I took a look at a bit of your videos and will look farther into them when I have more time. I have a problem with this 'religion of peace" when we keep hearing that they want to destroy America. Is not a rumor, it is the stated policy of Arab countries. After 9/11 it was 2 years before any of the Arabic leaders rebuked that disastrous action. Centurys ago Mohamed conquered most of the known world by much of the same kill, rape, and destroy actions. The Muslins were confronted and stopped. The same thing is still going on in the name of Mohamed and Allah today in some African nations-is this really a "religion of peace" religion?

Most of the Arabic countrys will never rest until they destroy them or drive all the people in Israel into the sea.

I would like your $0.02 on what should happen to the people of Israel and their nation?

[/QUOTE]That's my $0.02 on this. I don't wear a towel/sheet on my head, I don't ride camels, and I don't want to blow anything up other than a few fireworks we pick up from the PA wholesalers every now and then. Stop being ignorant. That is all.[/QUOTE]

I am a Texan! I don't live in Texas, but have migrated to the United states of America.

I don't wear cowboy boots, do not ride horses, and no longer brag like crazy to everyone that will listen about the place I live in. I am a reformed fireworks person and have not blown up any fireworks in decades. My fireworks celebration is confined to the TV coverage.

There is a fine line between "Stop being ignorant" and the realization that there will be a battle, the battle of Armageddon, A between Muslims and Israel and probably America, if America has not already been destroyed before that battle happens.

Do we have a reason to be concerned?

That's my $0.02 on this.

Keith...

Last edited by kwren; 10-19-2008 at 04:15 PM.