View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 12:51 PM
My kitten can woop your kitten

Send a message via AIM to Dengue Send a message via Yahoo to Dengue
My name is Dengue and I'm a Giugiaro addict

back in the 70's I fell in love with the Lotus Esprit (1977, "The Spy Who Loved Me").

I didn't know at the time that it was designed by Giugiaro and as time went by I drooled over many other cars designed by him. you know which ones, I'll pass on the list.

so in an attempt to own a car designed by him, that I could afford, I purchased a 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco, a major mistake on my part, a solid car normally, but mine, not so solid, never really ran, and while I was trying to decide what to do with the scirocco, I remembered a car that a friend of mine that used to have an XT had told me about repeatedly, the SVX, so I looked into it, and not only could I afford it, i discovered at this point that it ALSO was designed by Giugiaro, after a search I found one and bought it, yay me...

present day, I found something else affordable by Giugiaro and it was designed as recently as 2001..... so for a big 400 bucks(ish) I purchased the Beretta 9000s

there is also a carbine that I have not purchased yet (YET)
The Beretta CX4 Storm

see also www.cx4storm.com

there, it's off my chest, I apologize for taking up your time with my italian designer issues...

Skip