View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 09:30 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Quote:
Watching Larry almost have a heart attack when he bid 730.00 on the sign and I said "I've got 8:20 (pointing to my watch). Little did he know, the bidding had JUST begun.
OMG! That was the funniest thing I ever saw. Larry was just getting into the bidding war with Earl and his focus was purely on beating Earl and all else was tuned out. Then you blurted out that and his head shot around to you with eyes that could kill! LMAO! HAHAHAH! That was fantastic! He got all red when he realised you were not serious and tried not to appear angry but you really shook him up with that one. Poor Larry Sorry to have laughed at your expense, Larry, but you have to admit that in hind sight it was pretty darned funny

Speaking of Larry, I tried to IM him the other day from my AIM name, "cigarjohnny", and he says "who is this?". I responded that with a screen name of cigarjohnny it should be fairly obvious and proceeded to ask him how the trip home from Reading was. He replies with "I don't know who you are" and says no more. Either someone highjacked the "Larryiii" username or I did something to really piss him off and he has disowned me as a friend. Say it ain't so, Larry!

Johnny (aka - CigarJohnny)

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.