View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 08:33 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane
Bustin' Chops is fine.

All I'm saying is that no matter what the marque, no matter what the name, no matter what the reputation or 'review' you read in Consumer Reports, a 2400lb car with torquey little 150hp engine and great suspension doesn't deserve the 'zero' respect it receives. It's a fun car. In fact, once I have my SVX all done (6spd and a bit of suspension) I'm going to get a neon, and I'm going to find you Landshark, and let you drive it, and you'll appreciate it for the rattly low quality fun to drive go-kart it is. Then I'll drive it and make you crap your pants. :P

- Rob
Rob, i've driven a Neon, thanks. it was the most fun i've ever had in a cheaply-built economy car. i felt only slightly more manly than if i was in a pink Miata.

i don't think 150hp is gonna do much for me, unless its in a motorcycle.
if you're looking for bargains, for less than $15k you can get a 928 and put a supercharger on it. yeah its 3x the price of your Neon, but MORE than 3x the power and torque. (480RWHP/520RWTQ on pump gas, stock exhaust, full emissions compliant.) oh yeah - with automatic transmission! the looks and handling are slightly better than a Neon, too.

http://www.f-a-s-tonline.com/CAM2SC2.MPG

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)

Last edited by Landshark; 06-28-2003 at 08:35 PM.