View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 03:08 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Just for the record...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Hold the phone, there, Quinn. I'm not aware of anyone getting grumpy, and if so, please let me know who they are and they will be dealt with in the strictest way we can.

As membership gets larger, there will be more and more who won't be able to appreciate where this forum has come from. We'll be certain to let them know.

Please, don't be "grumpy" yourself because of a few "grumps" in the basket.

Even though I say I’m cranky... I'm not.... (really!!) And I did not email anyone about the server going down... as a matter of fact I made a donation (that I hope was appreciated) to help out with bandwidth or server stuff…I don't know what the going rate is...., do you want more? Is my donation in line with what others have sent? Can I join? Am I a member yet? What time does the train come in?

Is anyone other than me going to RENO?

ANYONE that complains about ANY service issues with this forum has not been involved with the Internet for very long and just don't know what they are talking about. This has been (even through this attack) the most rock solid site that I've been associated with. Thank you all for what you do and how you do it!!!!
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .