View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Re: Kill anthonybuchanan membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post
Turbone, why dont you try the tact you suggested where you agree with what I say and that you like my wing and see if I go away. Go ahead. Try it.

Seriously, this whole thing comes down to 95% of you being rude jerks that frankly were jealous of my boldness insofar as doing something that you did not agree with. Your comments regarding my wing went over the line and indicates your inability to accept something outside your comfort zone.

Also, a lot of your posts are just madeup member signons which are really the same person. Everyone knows this goes on at forums like this where to prove a point you signin as a different user and start flaming.

Anyway, my wing is awesome and the fact that your afraid to say you like it because you'll loose your SVX meet/rally friends says a lot about you. This is herd mentality at its best.

Also, for those that claim cosmetic mods are not appropriate and that only mechical mods are worthwhile, I think that you are ego maniacs that hate the someone took a diff tact from you.

Anyway, merry christmas to all and to some of you, f-off and kiss my ass.
Truthfully, I don't mind your wing. It's your car for you to do with as you please.

I think the reason most people flame you is how you present yourself.

You come across very arrogant and alittle "slow" (which is very easy to do on the internet).

Some of your posts are so rediculous that they have now made their way into peoples signatures and in one jpg....

If you just sat back and made a thread that said "Hey, this is my new custom wing that I had made" and then brushed off negative feedback with a "oh well" or something similar, you wouldn't be the focus of all this drama.

Ask SilverSpear how his first few months on these forums were. He got flamed for damn near everything, but now he is a contributing member here. Some people still have opinions with how his car looks, but that's their problem.

just my $.02

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company