View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix View Post
haha, I was working on a mid 90s junk beretta today when the mother-in-law stops in and says "ohh, is that your black car!" suprised to see it again... we had a good laugh at that.
The most exciting thing to roll in today was a new caddy with smoked brakes. A few volvos and a bunch of work trucks/vans made up the rest of the day.
I threw the wifes latest 'present' on the dash of the ol' GMC just before the heater core flush happened. That little problem with the eyes in November kicked my A$$. I had work to do, but had to sit on the recliner and watch my LIFE go by for 6 weeks! I have bought exactly (2) gifts. I am wondering how I can pull off a sucessful Christmas when I am so far behind on what I NEEDED to do back in November!

I LOVE your shop!
You WORK there? You don't OWN it?!
I could post pics of the really nice shop that I walk through on my way to the phones and radio, But it is full of busses. I would rather post the pics of the shops that I OWN. I can post them, but it wouldn't impress anyone that has has a 4 bay 'cave' of their own. ( except for the 7 acres owned and 5,000 acres attatched) thing).....

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 12-20-2007 at 10:15 PM.