Thread: SVX Value
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 09:47 AM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdvs
Published articles frequently contain small errors, like the one you point out. They are rarely the fault of the author, more likely this is the result of poor editing. It is self-serving to conclude the person failed to do research.

It is also hypocritical, you have failed to do any research yourself. If you had you would know I've got 3, right now. Although you couldn't have researched this, I've known about SVX's from when they were being sold. I can't be sure when that was exactly. I only recently discovered this article, after we acquired the 3rd.

I don't understand your comment about number of posts, but I don't 'need' any of this. Especially, mistaken advice and assumptions.

Similar to the Golden Rule, I never ask someone to do what I'm unwilling to do myself.

What is this entertainment (?????) okay, I had done a web based research and have looked on Joe Spitz information about this wonderful car. I could not clearly figure out just how an L model could be an AWD. Indeed if you research my posts you would be gain knowledge on just how I received word that in fact it was an option. Now that I am the second owner of the 95 L AWD, I can guarantee it with the original window sticker.

Honestly we have hit the niggling load. I must say enjoy driving the car, which is all you really need. The website here is a wonderful one, and for a family of svx owners we love just love our cars. The rest of the world could wish to agree or not. We know we do.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned