Thread: SVX Value
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 06:58 AM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
Well okay listen, glad to have you as a member and all but if you fully read this article then this author does not have all the facts. He is clearly mistaken when he mentions the models to avoid. (copied from the article)” Several models were offered over the course of the SVX's lifetime. Initially, there was an LS and an LS-L model. The LS-L, which sold for several thousand more than the base model, came with a "Touring Package" consisting of leather, more power options, a better stereo, and the like. The only models to stay away from are the 1994 L and LS models, and the 1995 L, as these were front-wheel drive only.” I have a 95 L AWD model. Even before purchase I had to ask the great members here if it was indeed possible and it is.

I chose not to read any further as it proves to me this guy has an opinion and not researched.
You have formulated your opinion, most would have to disagree and that’s about that. Unless you are hurting for numerical amount of posts then find a different topic please. I assume this article clearly made you all excited about the car. You cannot believe all you read just drive the car and find out for your self.

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned