View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Recluse

Send a message via MSN to Darksied-X Send a message via Yahoo to Darksied-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthworm
Beer is not a solution, only a bandaid.
Coming from an alcoholic family, I fully realize this. However, I need a banaid right now.

Quote:
Have you had a chance to talk about everything and determine how she came up with this decision?
Yes and no. This has been brewing for months (started on election night, actually), and I'm definitely one to express myself, so we've talked a lot. I think I know why she's unsure of her feelings of me, which basiclly involves a vicious cycle between my severe temper and her complete lack of responsibility, but even that excuse changes frequently. That, plus she's no longer attracted to me because I've gained a lot of weight over the last several years, due to my injury and change in careers. However, I have not yet found out why she seems unwilling to try to work through it together, by either counseling or whatever.

Quote:
Is there possibly another person in the picture?
Entirely possible. She did admit to me that several weeks ago that she went out to lunch with a guy from her gym, but that absolutely nothing happened. If there is someone else, I doubt she would ever admit it. My prior girlfriend before her cheated on me, and I told her that if she ever did that to me, no matter the circumstances, we were through. I'd like to say that I know her well enough that she wouldn't do that, but she's just been gone so much lately with no real reason.

Quote:
You never refer to her as your wife so I'm assuming you're not married. Perhaps that's the problem...or that's her way of getting you to commit?
Married six years this past January. It's just too hard to call her my wife right now, considering.

'03 WRX Wagon, World Rally Blue
'94 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red
'89 XT6 4WD, Grey & Rust
(and legally, an '01 Outback VDC skankmobile)

Last edited by Darksied-X; 04-22-2005 at 06:19 PM.